Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Finally finding a Barber and My Problem with G and A....

My Dear Ninjas,

To start off, I like to think that there are only two things that I am very very picky about. #1 (and perhaps most important) None, and by none I mean not even as a garnish, of my food can contain Guacamole or Avocado! I was getting sick to my stomach just typing those words. I really don't know where my obsession with G and A (as I will refer to it since I cannot stomach typing those words again) elimination began but I have an idea of when I first became alert with it. I remember being at the daycare sometime around the age of 3 or 4 and remembering one of the employees devouring some G or A and ordering us around at the same time. I remember her talking with her mouth full and some of it on her lips and around her mouth. I also vividly remember that one of my nannies used to force-feed me G or A till I threw up on her and was sick for a few days. If my memory serves me well, I believe she was fired shortly after. But her image is forever scared in my memory, her sitting there very obese, with a stranger odor and attempting to shove.... I'll stop there.
#2 I haven't been on top of it since I moved to Salt Lake City but when I do get a haircut and a shave at a barber shop I expect perfection! I got that today. I didn't ask for a difficult haircut or an in depth conversation while the procedure was being performed (Oh yes for me it's a procedure). I asked for my preferred haircut and that's what I got. Also just to make my experience even better we had a great conversation, my barber and I. What a great feeling! Therefore I think I will go back to the schedule I had back home of going ever other week for a cut and a shave.

AL D Out.

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yo I feel you for sure on that barber tip. I gotta have a clean cut and a shave every other week. They're expensive but WORTH it. As for that Gwock, you know I enjoy a side of that cool green paste next to some tortilla chips on occasion. I gotta say though, I can't promise if it had happened to me that I wouldn't have gotten some money together, flown out there, found that that fat *****, shaved her head and tatooed "Soy la p*ta que te pario." on her forehead.

Now that's vengeance baby.

Stay fly Wombeezie.

Marlow said...

So you should find this alleged babysitter and charge her with child abuse. Sheesh. I enjoy a nice haircut as well. Where do you go, and how much does it cost? Is it an older barber, or a young hip dude? I personally prefer the older barbers.

Anonymous said...

LoL!! Traumatic experience at such a young age, Alvie. Your experience reminded me how my babysitter use to try to feed me boiled eggs. I have that image engraved in my memory. Hope you got your fresh fade done without any trama. lol

Later, Homie! God Bless! ;-) judelyn

Hector A said...

I would also be scarred for life if some large lady huddle green projectiles at me. But memories, especially those of a young child, are not always accurate or reliable. Let’s suppose for one second that the green projectiles were not made of Guacamole. That means you have been missing out on the delicious and wholesome taste of Guacamole for not good reason.

This possibility does raise another question however. What were the projectiles made of if it was not was Guacamole? Do you have a reaction to green Yellow?

Unknown said...

Hey, how about a little consistancy with the posts you son of a bee-sting.

Tyson said...

AH HAHAHAHA, that was funny. I too semi-share your hatred for the G & A. I avoid it except for that one dip that I think is good. I do think you should try my new hair philosophy - I haven't had a haircut/trim since June. Killer.

Anonymous said...

Good words.