Monday, November 3, 2008

What's new?

In my personal opinion, changes are necessary and are going to be a part of life regardless of what you think or do. It's our responsibility to accept and adapt to these changes. Sorry to get so corny but it's something I've always believed but I'm coming to the conclusion that it would be better to adapt and accept before the change forces you to do so.

With that said, what's new?
Well, I'm still traveling for work and have been to some great places (Mexico, Alaska, Boston, Seattle and Chicago to name a few). Still living in SLC and loving it here. Great house, good friends and low cost of living along with a developing sense of outdoor activities and snowboarding (coming real soon!) is what keeps me here in the Beehive state. Still trying to figure out what is the next step, more on that later.

No comments: